Steve Wood, CTO of Eloqua, a leading demand generation solution, discusses how to understand and guide your prospect’s online buying process.
- Tracking a customer’s digital body language
- Determine which leads get priority and referred to sales
- Web statistics versus behavior profiling
- Lead scoring to understand purchasing intention
- Buying phases: Awareness, vendor discovery, solution validation
- Paid versus natural search
- Benefits of developing a publisher mindset, joining the conversation
- Lead nurturing to maintain contact with your prospects
- Profiling your prospects based on level of engagement
- Creating emotional connections by being fun and entertaining
This podcast was recorded at Dreamforce (Salesforce.com’s user meeting) on November 20, 2009 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.